Monday, March 26, 2012

The Sun, My Soul and Work....

See the moon in the right top corner? This was walking up the trail to my classroom.

Sunrise right outside my classroom window.


The sun trying to rise but the rain clouds aren't allowing it to shine to brightly. 

Now you see how I can get up early...it's good for my soul...and what you can't see beyond the trees is the skyline of San Francisco, the entire bay and 2 bridges...but sometimes that is all covered in fog...and I am grateful to no longer work in the fog.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*THROW THE WINDOWS OF YOUR SOUL WIDE OPEN TO THE SUN*

3 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Beautiful! But early! Early is the toughest part of teaching for me. I think I'd rather see sunset than sunrise...some days we see both!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Beautiful...I can see this would be good for anyone's soul!!!! Lovely views, dang, you are on the other side of the world from me. Well, it seems like the other side of the world!

Anonymous said...

beautiful...love the sunrise pictures too. I used to wake up really early too when I commuted to my job in the city...oh it was so early but it was worth it for teaching pre-k.