Saturday, May 16, 2015

Ride Your Bike to Work Day 2015

I think it is year 14 or 15 or something like that...it was before I was blogging so I do not have a time frame....before I had a cell phone to snap my picture at the Entergizer Station.


This Thursday I neglected to get my bike in the photo. I had to ride to the Belmont Train Station to check in and get my bike bag and breakfast...which is the total opposite direction of my school. Then I had to backtrack and head up HILL all the way to work. I last rode my bike to a reading workshop for a week back in August...and I haven't ridden since. My legs were screaming when I got to work. But it was worth it. I always feel more enthusiastic when I ride to work.

This week at work was a drag...I was sick with a head cold gifted to me by a student who cannot cover his mouth- even when coughing on my arm-ghak! We had Muffins with Mom on Wednesday where the Moms come to sit with their child and the dads serve. We made special projects for the moms and played the harmonic bells for the them. It was truly wonderful...but the downside was the kids were all sugared up and little %@#$'s the rest of the day.

Friday was our 2nd grade grand finale for the music program. Repeat of Wednesday. I was never so happy to see Friday afternoon come. Next week brings our International luncheon where students bring a meal from their culture and we sample foods from all 75 students...and THEN OPEN HOUSE!! on Wednesday. Seriously I am so ready....
                                                BUT
there's more. Our chick eggs will begin hatching this week.... if they are viable- I forgot to reconnect the turner last weekend.....so we will see how hardy these 3 eggs are.

Then the following week our 4 duck eggs should hatch.
Excitement all around!

Monday I have a sub as The Biologist's fiancee is receiving his Phd at Berkeley!! A Monday graduation? Yes...how odd! But it should make for a nice day.


*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*RIDE YOUR BIKE TO WORK*

No comments: