It has been insanely cold here...and dark in the mornings...so I have resorted to a treadmill. I have only been on one once at physical therapy- talk about boring. Plus the fact that I apparently cannot run a straight line and watch the overhead TVs....I keep stepping partly on the side on the machine that does not move causing me to trip and look like a moron. BUT I am down to 11 miles left!
SMAC, where The Captain and I work out has the WINTER WARRIOR program in full swing. 30 days gets you a t-shirt- 60 days a fleece and 80 days free dues for a month! Last year I only missed 1 day for a conference in Santa Clara that I wasn't about to drive home for...and the same will happen again this year....so I keep plugging along 2 miles a day on that silly George Jetson contraption and should reach my goal next week. By then my ears should be clear and I should have enough energy to swim!
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*MAKE A GOAL FOR 2014*
2 comments:
You're almost there! Yay!
Hope you're feeling 100 percent soon.
Congrats! Keep up the good work. I look forward to my winter warrior t-shirt for not getting out of bed again this year. ;)
Post a Comment