A sequel to the LMNOP Blog...that ran out of photo space....everything here is true- except for the stuff I made up.
☺ I feel that way, too. I'm glad you had a good Christmas.
Have a happy new year.
I'm way behind in reading my blogs. So Merry Christmas AND Happy New Year!
Oh I love it. Isn't that the truth!?!? So much work and it's over in like 10 minutes. Happy New Year Marey!
That is SO darn cute. I'd do that all day…but under my comforter. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
☺ I feel that way, too. I'm glad you had a good Christmas.
Have a happy new year.
I'm way behind in reading my blogs. So Merry Christmas AND Happy New Year!
Oh I love it. Isn't that the truth!?!? So much work and it's over in like 10 minutes. Happy New Year Marey!
That is SO darn cute. I'd do that all day…but under my comforter. :)
Post a Comment