Later that day I heard about 40 Bags....GIVE AWAY!! Help others!! Clear the clutter!! The idea is to give a bag a day away to Goodwill or the likes. So today, I took my huge, 4' tall paper bags, (that I got from the free compost section at our local dump,) that were waiting in the garage for a while now, to Goodwill. Each day I will clear out my closet, my dresser, a drawer, etc...40 days worth!! I did my own version of this a few summers ago where I got rid of one item each day....and when I had exhausted all my extras I started organizing one thing a day. I have too much...STUFF!! so 40 days should put a dent in it.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*PURGE*
6 comments:
I tried this one year. I didn't make it through the forty days, but I did manage to get rid of a lot of stuff. I wanted to do it this year, too, but just haven't had the time. I think it's a great project!
I recently read someone else giving up clutter for lent. That's far more beneficial than say wine or chocolate...in my opinion. :)
Totally agree :)
Good for you. This is a great goal to have.
Hi M!
I am so overwhelmed by my clutter that I've pledged to donate/dispose something every day. Easier than trying to tackle a whole big space at a time.
:-) I am visiting from the A to Z Challenge 2014 sign up list! :-) I hope you've signed up for the Theme Reveal BlogFest! We're posting our Theme Reveal post on March 21.
Vidya Sury
Have you signed up for the A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal BlogFest? – Sign Up Now #atozchallenge #atozreveal
I really must do this to.
Post a Comment