So I haven't been reading blogs or updating. Or really facebooking or checking my email a ton....or playing Spider Solitaire....
But February was pretty cool. The Biologist and I did an indoor Tri. I had a sore throat but still it was fun. The 10 minute swim didn't go well for me...the Biologist did a lap further...we were sharing a lane and my throat felt like it was sticking together inside...but I did okay enough.
Then we had 5 minutes to change and get to our bikes....we rode for 30 minutes. It was hot inside and I had the Captain fan me with a piece of cardboard someone else was using on their husband the wave prior. The Biologist and I tied on mileage.
Then we got on our running shoes and headed across the street where we ran circles..well, sort of ovals around cones at the 50 yard mark and we just circled, (or ovaled,) for 15 minutes. I passed the Biologist on a curve and was slightly ahead at the end. The Captain rang the cowbell for us each time we came around.

...I did get 2nd place out of the 7 people in my age group though :)
Today was a beautiful, sunny day...I ran my weekend run, went to the local Farmer's market and then got gas....and we drove around the local port and then headed over to the Facebook Campus because I wanted this:
and this:
and this:
And then a van full of tourists showed up and we left.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*THUMBS UP*


2 comments:
I've wondered where you've been. Welcome back!
That is so terrible about your new laptop!!!!! I'm glad all is well aside from that; love the silly photos.
Post a Comment