Sunday, September 23, 2012

Firefly Run

Last night Daughter #1 and ran in a Firefly Night Run in San Jose. It is hard to tell from the photo, but we had glow bracelets and LED flashing anklets....
 we ran the 3.1 miles and headed home....but not before stopping at In and Out for a chocolate milk shake....can't let those burned calories go to waste!
 
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*RUN IN THE DARK*

4 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

I'm always so impressed with your runs! I once saw a sign that said, "If I ever had to run for my life, I'd probably die." That sums up my thoughts on running, but I'm impressed that you do it. :)
I love the firefly/glow stick part. Too cute!

ChiTown Girl said...

I'm with Pumpkin! I'd be roadkill, for sure! :)

I'm jealous of your In and Out milkshake! And, I'm impressed (as always!) with your run.

Busy Bee Suz said...

You both rock!!! And a milkshakes sounds so good right about now, but I've not burnt any calories!! :)

Dana said...

That's great! I could never do it. :)