Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Birthdays can be changed you know...

Each year my birthday falls right around Teacher Appreciation Day...and of course Mother's Day falls quickly at its heels...so I get all this rolled into one day...Happy EVERYTHING!

So this year, when I got the room parent form asking information regarding things I like to eat, to drink and where I like to eat out, and what my favorite color and flowers are...and when my birthday is...I decided it was a high time for a change...why didn't I think of this earlier? I don't know!! Favorite colors and foods can change, and now, birthdays can too!

February 14- that's my new birthday...not sure if I am changing it on facebook or not...but I am ready to celebrate just my birthday for the first time in years.
 
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*ENJOY YOUR BIRTHDAY*

5 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Ha ha! Hopefully your room mom doesn't read your blog. ;) I think that's a good idea.
I've never worked at a school that has room moms and volunteers. I hear bdays, and xmas, and end of year are cause for good gifts. I usually get used stuffed animals. But on the other hand having no parent involvement makes for no helicopter parents either.

ChiTown Girl said...

You are hysterical!

Dana said...

LOL Fun!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I think it is a brilliant idea! But I must warn you....you'll be receiving a pink and red cake. :)

Cindy Dwyer said...

I know lots of people who celebrate "half birthdays" six months off from their real day, when their actual b-day falls during a busy time. Or for kids who want a seasonal party that doesn't work with the actual season of the birthday.

Have fun with it!