Thursday, October 4, 2012

...and the termites came....

...and the tent goes up next week....it's the last resort...we have tried everything.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*BYB BYE TERMITES AND FLEAS*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oy vey...sorry to hear about this...there was a Everybody Loves Raymond episode of this same thing where Ray and Debra had to move in temporarily with the parents...

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Oh dear! I'm sorry. What a pain. Is there a lot of packing when that happens? Good luck!

Dana said...

Oh, no. Wish I had some tips. Good luck!

ChiTown Girl said...

Ugh!! That SUCKS!! Good luck. I hope the clean up isn't as horrible as I'm imagining :(

Shannon @I Survived and Now I Run said...

Oh my gosh what a pain in the butt! I really dislike termites...that goes without saying I guess...good luck indeed! Blessings!

Busy Bee Suz said...

Oh no...I'm so sorry for you all!!!!!