A sequel to the LMNOP Blog...that ran out of photo space....everything here is true- except for the stuff I made up.
Oh good! I'm glad it went off without much of a hitch (other than the tent of course). It'll be nice to get situated again. Do you have to clean all your things now, or were they covered too.
I'm glad you made it through that....I can't imagine!
Ordinarily I love to stay in a hotel, but under these circumstances it would be a drudge. I'm glad you're back home and bug free.
I know I'm a little tardy to the party, but I'm so glad this is taken care of!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh good! I'm glad it went off without much of a hitch (other than the tent of course). It'll be nice to get situated again. Do you have to clean all your things now, or were they covered too.
I'm glad you made it through that....I can't imagine!
Ordinarily I love to stay in a hotel, but under these circumstances it would be a drudge. I'm glad you're back home and bug free.
I know I'm a little tardy to the party, but I'm so glad this is taken care of!
Post a Comment