Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sponge Bob Lincecum

There are few things that would drag me away from the TV for Game 2 of the World's Series...and one of those things was tonight. The local running shoe store held their 3rd Thursday of the month event...where at 6:30 they put up a map of sites and you run to as many as you can and collect raffle tickets. You have one hour to return and put your raffle tickets in the bin for the drawing. Daughter #1 and my adopted son ran our way around town. The secret facebook location is revealed the day of the run. I checked facebook at 5:00 for the location and it turned out to be behind the store...and it said to wear a Halloween costume for an extra raffle ticket. Daughter #1 and I dug through our Halloween collection and I pulled out Sponge Bob that I made about 10 years ago...and 2 years ago when the Giants won the World's Series I added a Giants jersey and Tim Lincecum's number 55 on the back. It was a hit....and running around town, especially past the sports bar I got a lot of cheers...but what I didn't know is that there was a costume contest at the end and I won!! I won shoes for the Captain!

We caught the end of the game at the after dinner...GO GIANTS!!
 
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*RUN SPONGE BOB LINCECUM RUN* 

4 comments:

ChiTown Girl said...

Yay, you!!!

Congrats on winning the contest and the shoes. I'm just wondering why there were no photos of this awesome costume posted here?!?! ;-)

Natalie said...

That is HILARIOUS! So cool that you won!

Dana said...

Congrats! Love that costume!

Busy Bee Suz said...

That is so awesome....so glad you had 'that' on hand!!!!