A sequel to the LMNOP Blog...that ran out of photo space....everything here is true- except for the stuff I made up.
Way to go : )
Hmmm, as a Dodger fan, I will not be congratulating you. :)
Glad to see your home team winning at least..Us Yankee fans over in NY were nauseated by the poor playing this past week.**and yes, I have been so behind with updating the blog..but hopefully some good and fun posts will be published on both blogs soon.. : )
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Way to go : )
Hmmm, as a Dodger fan, I will not be congratulating you. :)
Glad to see your home team winning at least..Us Yankee fans over in NY were nauseated by the poor playing this past week.
**and yes, I have been so behind with updating the blog..but hopefully some good and fun posts will be published on both blogs soon.. : )
Post a Comment