Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Before and After

I got to work and cut the tops off 24 pumpkins....
 
   

...and then they came and caved....all by themselves...

 
...and they left....with Jack-o-lanterns....
 
...and I cleaned.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*CARVE A PUMPKIN*

5 comments:

Lisa said...

YOU are a rock star!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE seeing this! I felt incredibly guilty yesterday, one of the kids had brought us a nice big pumpkin on Friday, I'd put it up for us but left carving it til yesterday...when I completely forgot! I had made an effort to decorate the room and dress up and play games and party but I did feel bad that I forgot about the pumpkin!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Oh boy! You're sure brave! Looks like fun. Hope you had a happy Halloween.

ChiTown Girl said...

You ROCK! Did you at least have some parents hang around to help?!

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are such an awesome teacher...I bet they had a blast!