Friday, October 5, 2012

Top 10

Top 10 Things that bug me today:

10. The use of "your" in place of "you're."
 9. Lack of chocolate in my house.
 8. The lack of a doorstop on my classroom door. (Thanks construction worker's
     for not replacing it in the newly poured concrete.)
 7. Robo-calls to my cell phone.
 6. People who leave their cigarette butts in my yard.
 5. People who bring their pet dog in their purse in the grocery store.
 4. People who don't pick up after their dog...especially on my lawn!
 3. Tinted windshields and driver's side windows making it impossible as a pede-
     strian or cyclist to make eye contact to know if the driver actually sees you.
 2. People who don't use turn signals.
 1. Texts and emails from people I don't know because they hit the REPLY ALL 
     button in response to someone else's text or email.

 
What bugged you today?
 
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*MAY YOUR LIST BE SMALLER
 THAN MINE TODAY*

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear this was a buggy kind of day...
and yes, I wish I had chocolate in my house too..its been bugging me all day as well..

Shannon @I Survived and Now I Run said...

Well I would have to say heartburn...it is bugging me! Hope your night is better!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

I'd say 10, 5, 4, 2 would DEFINITELY be on my list too. I'd have to add they're there their to #10 as well. Turn signals, or lack there of, would be close to, if not, my number 1 bugger!

ChiTown Girl said...

THAT is a hell of a list! I agree with them all!!!

Dana said...

I hope today is a better day. *Hugs*

Busy Bee Suz said...

The no turn signal thing bugs me daily!!!!
Your welcome.
I mean you're welcome!!!

Wendy said...

People leaving a shopping cart in a GOOD parking spot, especially when they're just 10 steps from the cart return. Lazy trifling idiots.

Anonymous said...

Haha - I can relate to so many of these! Things that are currently bugging me...my new shoes that are comfortable and heel shredding all at once; lousy school lunches; freezing cold mornings and roasting hot afternoons; people who don't read the emails I send to them, then email me to ask a question that is answered in a previously sent email that they haven't bothered to read!