*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*ENJOY THE WEEKEND*
A sequel to the LMNOP Blog...that ran out of photo space....everything here is true- except for the stuff I made up.
Saturday, October 6, 2012
Is that red or white?
Today I volunteered to pour wine at the local wine and arts fest....funny because I don't drink wine...and I haven't any clue which one is sweet, or dry or which one "has a lot going on." But it was fun, and from all the comments by the time my shift was over I knew viognier from the chardonnay and how to pronounce the names of the red wines...and it turned out to be a nice sunny day...and best of all there is no list of things that bugged me today :)
Labels:
wine and arts fest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sounds like a fun day. I like wine, but I don't like the way I feel when I drink it. So I don't anymore.
Glad you had a better day! Happy Sunday.
I've always thought it would be fun to work as a pourer at a wine festival. I might have to volunteer some time.
Yay for not being bugged! :)
I don't know a damn thing about wine, and I'm 100% Italian, AND we own a bar!! Yes, I am a disgrace to my people. Oh, and I don't drink/like wine, either. ~sign~
crap, that was supposed to be
~sigh~
I'm a dork.
Nothing bugged you today? Are you sure you didn't sample any wine??? :)
XO
A day with no list of annoyances is always a BRILLIANT day in my book! can't believe you don't like wine though - I don't like white or rose, but red! Oh, red wine - where would I be without you?!! Glad you had a nice, sunny day!
Post a Comment