Friday, January 17, 2014

The Wooden Necklace Conference

Although it is really no longer polyester pants and wooden necklaces, the name Pumpkin delight gave it sticks. I haven't found a more appropriate name for it now...but I am sure to come up with something.


I took a break and went for a run...along the same trail I ran along last year when I was here. The new 9er Stadium is looking great...almost all the seats are in. I would post the photo I took but I cannot post photos anymore ....for some odd reason....I have been trying since Monday when I tried to post.


I will spend the weekend here learning and playing....and working. Thankfully I get Monday off as a day of rest. My only dilemma is that the 9ers play the Seahawks at 3:30 on Sunday...just about the time I would leave here on my bike and head to Cal Train...so I have to decide if I am watching the game here...or trying to get home before the end of the game.


*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*RUN PAST A NEW STADIUM*

3 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Wait, you rode your bike to the wooden necklace conference? Wow!
I love that name. :). But I do understand that times are changing.
Have a great times. Are you presenting this weekend?

Tamar Flower said...

Nice M.

Btw, this is Magnolia Flower... I created a very new and refreshing blog...VERY different from the other one.. this is the rejuvenation blog..

Dana said...

Have a good weekend!