Monday, February 17, 2014

Just One More....

that used to be the first thing I would look at in Life Magazine...it was always on the last page.


Just one more? Yes, one more time BlogSpot has decided not to upload my photos...not because I am out of room but because a little dot comes up and makes circular moves...and won't go away and won't let me close the upload box and then I get frustrated and quit trying to make a post.


It is so hard to put up a post without some photos...and I may have to give up on this site...but for now....the GOOD NEWS is:
I HAVE HAD 10 DAYS TO MYSELF!!
(The Captain took his mom on a cruise)
the other good news:
THE CAPTAIN COMES HOME TONIGHT!


and the best news:
I HAVE THE WHOLE WEEK OFF!
(THANKS GEORGE AND ABE!)


Now to clean the house because FOR 10 DAYS...I ate what I wanted...left my clothes on the floor...baked some awesome muffins (and ate half the dozen)...haven't  picked up the yard after the dog or made the bed...BUT I did run (set a PR on my weekend 5 miler,) and I swam....and I watched the USA Mens' hockey team beat the Russians in a shootout (2x)...and watched snowboarding, downhill, curling, biathlon and ice dancing (even though I am not a fan of it)....I ate a heart shaped box of Dove chocolates, built a fire in the fireplace and moved the couch right up in front of the hearth and read a book...had a Valentine's Day drink with a friend, left the volume on high on my laptop, left the car radio on my station and drank milk out of the jug...used my gift cards shopping online and basically was a bachelor for 10 days....and I enjoyed every second of it. Now I have a week to recuperate.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*ENJOY TIME OFF WORK*

4 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Missed you, but sounds like a wonderful 10 days of leisure. :). We only have the 4-day weekend for pres day, but I'll take it. Glad all is well, other than blogger being a big pain. I agree!! :)

Dana said...

What a great 10 days! Sorry to hear about your problems with Blogger. One of my other friends is having the same problem. Wish I could help.

Enjoy your week off!

Wendy said...

If you hadn't thrown in that part about running, I would have thought someone had hijacked your Blogger account. It sounds like a glorious 10 days but it's time for the Captain to come home.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I am dying at your week of bachelorhood.....drank milk from a carton??? You are a nut!
So nice of the Captain to take his mom on a voyage!
XO