There were 6 of my former students at the party...I am so proud of all of them- each one off to college. I worked at a very transient school so most of the students in my kindergarten classes have moved years ago and I have lost touch. I am so thankful to have been in each of their lives.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*LOVE YOUR JOB*

2 comments:
And yet it's weird seeing those little ones as big people. In my early teaching career I taught high school. Two of my students married later. Their daughter was my student at the community college. She's now a mother. Arrrrgghh! But here's the best story: when my girls were little, I stopped teaching but taught at their preschool. One of my little boys was later my student at the college. All I could think was, "I used to take you to the bathroom."
This is so darn wonderful!!!!! Hey, I still remember my kindergarten teacher and those that taught my girls as well. YOU've made an impact on so many….so glad you were able to reconnect with a few.
XO
Post a Comment