Today was The Captain's 2 month check up with the cardiologist. He is doing well but he is so anxious to get back to doing normal things...like lifting more than 5 pounds...and taking less meds and having a cup of coffee with caffeine!
8 weeks we wouldn't have had!
The woman who did the scan of The Captain's heart today said, "You are lucky they found this before it became trouble."
The Captain said, "What do you mean trouble?"
"If this ruptured it would have been bad."
"It did rupture," The Captain said....and her reply..."you were very, very lucky."
Yes....we know :)
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS*
4 comments:
Indeed the stars aligned that day. I'm so happy that life is returning to normal.
Incredible! I too am glad he is on the mend and your world is returning to normal.
Every day is a gift isn't it? I'm so glad his story hasn't ended yet.
The Lord does indeed work in mysterious ways....
I'm so glad he is on the mend!
xoxox
Post a Comment