*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*FIND A PAINT SWATCH YOU LIKE*
A sequel to the LMNOP Blog...that ran out of photo space....everything here is true- except for the stuff I made up.
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
5 Days Off!
It is mid-winter break here...that means instead of just Monday off work I have the whole week off. Years ago only the high school had this week off...so after parent complaints, the district decided to match the high school schedule. Then the high school changed to the UC schedule and unfortunately we still have this break. Although I enjoy my time off, I do not enjoy working until the end of June....but since I must be off this week...there is nothing to do but enjoy it. I spent yesterday getting samples of paint and painting patches on our bedroom- only to find that I don't like any of them! Perhaps today will bring better luck- and better weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
The kids have the week off here, too. Enjoy!
Good luck finding a paint color you like. That can be such a process!
Mid-winter breaks sounds great, although it seems like the Christmas break just ended, doesn't it? And, hey, spring break is just around the corner! Woo hoo!
My sister has been going through the same thing over at her house. She has been painting swatches on her daughter's bedroom wall for two weeks already!! The poor thing. She's losing her mind. :( I hope your project goes much smoother.
I do agree with you about how hard it is to work until late June. I do however like having breaks when no one else is off. Once you get to June EVERYONE is off. Right now, maybe not so many? :)
Good luck on the painting. Decorating is hard!
Enjoy!
I actually like painting. Between us my sister and I have bought so much paint from Benjamin Moore that they gave us a free fandeck. One time they even gave us free t-shirts. We're hoping for a windbreaker next - LOL!
It's always a process to find just the right paint color...enjoy the break
Enjoy your week....although, now it is almost done?
Paint color picking is a full time job; good luck with that! :)
I really hope your week off was AWESOME : )
Being in school during the end of June is hard. You rock it out though. You are one of the best teachers I know.
Thank you so much for all of your love and concern for Kaishon this week. It meant so much. I am thankful to have your words of wisdom.
Post a Comment