Wednesday, September 11, 2013

First Day of 2nd Grade

I wish I had a first day of school photo from when I was a student in 2nd grade...but for the record, today was fun!

And like I said when I went to first grade from kinder...IT IS MUCH EASIER!! I took all the 2nd grader's photos today...100 of them...and I did that in less time that it took me to photograph 25 kinders on the first day!

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*REFLECT ON 9/11*

6 comments:

Cindy Dwyer said...

I'm curious how your room turned out after the mess it was in just a few weeks ago?

M said...

So my room on Tuesday night was still piled high! Three parents helped me do the final push and I was able to hide the boxes I still need to go through and put the desks in place...the desks still are all different heights! My class is full of sweet students who are so excited to be back in school :)

Teacher-Mom said...

So glad your first day was a breeze:)

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are the cutest 2nd grader ever. :)
I hope you have a great year...set the world on fire! Well, not literally.
XO

ChiTown Girl said...

Wow, your hair is REALLY getting long!

Glad you're enjoying second grade so far. Here's to that feeling lasting until June =)

Wendy said...

First day is always great -- everyone is ready and excited. It's a few months in when things go awry. Maybe your year will be different though.