Thursday, September 5, 2013

I went from here

...our own private beach...on Wednesday ...
to here tomorrow:
 

Yes...I have been gone for a month...and tomorrow I have to be back at work. The students arrive on the 11th...all the construction kept us from returning before Labor Day. So if you are reading my blog for the first time...TCRWP friends, return for school stuff in a week...until then, enjoy knowing that I may have had more summer than you, but when I don't get out of school until June 25 you can laugh! (Leave a comment so I know you were here!)

But I am woman- hear me ROAR!! If I can carry a 45 pound pack over the pass of Santa Cruz Island last Sunday, I can conquer my classroom piles...but the view from that mountain cannot be matched.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*CLIMB A MOUNTAIN*MOVE A CLASSROOM* 

7 comments:

Busy Bee Suz said...

You certainly have had a busy and fun summer....best of luck getting your class together; I know you can do it. Dang...look at your guns!!! ;)

M said...

Ha! the guns look exceptionally well because of the 5th grade teacher arm dangle...I am actually quite weak armed...but thanks :)

Teacher-Mom said...

That's all of your "stuff"? As in that's it?!?! Good luck next week:)

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Have a great first week back! We are starting our 5th week. It's weird having most of the country start after Labor Day. I wish we'd waited as its been over 100 since we've been back.

Wendy said...

Looking forward to reading about all the fun projects you do with your kids!

ChiTown Girl said...

Holy crap, your arms are GORGEOUS!!

Good luck getting unpacked and set up. I certainly won't be missing THAT headache. ;-)

xoxox

Teacher-Mom said...

Thanks for stopping by. Argh! To that person who left all her "junk" for you to clean up! Hopefully she won't have a weird episode about you touching it. Yep, that's what happened to me.
I really hope you had a good first day:)