Tuesday, November 26, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Thanksgiving....

25 conferences down....1 apple pie baked...one pumpkin pie baked....36 corn muffins baked....the kids were awesome with following recipes. Now one more day...and one 504 meeting AFTER school tomorrow and then I can begin my Thanksgiving holiday....but seriously...WHO schedules a meeting after school on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving break????

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*CRY OVER A MEETING I HAVE TO ATTEND WHILE ALL THE OTHER 
TEACHERS LEAVE SCHOOL*

6 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Seriously!?!?! Who does that? Enjoy your last day and your Thanksgiving!

Dana said...

I hope you have a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving. You deserve it!

ChiTown Girl said...

Eesh! I hope by now you're home from your meeting.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!!

xoxox

Anonymous said...

Administration, or someone stupid, that's who.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Wendy said...

Man, your school must be run by the Grinch.

Unknown said...

You are the ultimate over achiever!