I went back downstairs and there was my phone...set for 5:30 a.m....still connected to the charger. I guess I dreamed it went off...now I was too awake to go back to sleep so I went online to see when the club opened...5:30...so I got a few things done, packed my breakfast and headed out the door. I swam my mile and made it to work with time to get some things buttoned up before Running Club began.
I will be sure to check the time before climbing out of bed tomorrow morning.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*DOUBLE CHECK THE CLOCK*
4 comments:
Oh, early alarms are the worst. I despise getting up on the morning so when it something makes it even earlier...ugh!
You made the best of it though!
You silly goose! Wasn't it great to "find" an extra hour in the day? =)
That's happened to me before, too—no fun! But as Kimberly said, at least you made the best of it!
I did that once way back in high school. I worried my parents were oversleeping and was about to wake them up when I realized my mistake.
I wish I were a morning person. It seems nice to carve out a few hours for yourself in the morning when you are fresh rather than at night when you've given everyone else the best of you.
Post a Comment