Sunday, November 3, 2013

Time Change

Is there anyone out there who really enjoys the time changes?

I admit I enjoyed my extra hour to run in my extremely busy day...but I hate that it was dark so early...I hate that I will wake up extra early, and that my students will be cranky and ask for lunch at snack time and want to go home when it isn't time yet, but the sun is in the sky where it was when they got to go home on Friday. 

My body takes so long to adjust. I just wish we would pick a time and keep it...or split the difference by a half hour and not be tortured twice a year.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*S*@%# THE TIME CHANGE*

4 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

I LOVE it! I love that I STOP once it gets dark and now that it's dark earlier, I can stop earlier and have more me time. :) I love that when I wake up it's not pitch black outside. And you'll be surprised, 2nd grade won't be too bad. However, last spring when we went forward and lost the hour, my kids were a wreck for a week or two after.
I do agree though, not everyone does the time change, so we do we have to.

Dana said...

I love it for the most part. It's the gets-dark-so-early thing I could do without. :)

Teacher-Mom said...

Can someone get my big 'ol moose of a puppy to understand the time change?! Slurrrrrrp...slurrrrp...slurrrrp...GOOD MORNING TO YOU!!!lol

Busy Bee Suz said...

My only issue is the 'getting dark early' part....and yeah, I'm ready for dinner at 5:00 pm!