Saturday, November 9, 2013

Lazy Saturday

I am thoroughly enjoying a much needed Saturday. I woke up and then sat in bed with my laptop. Then I lounged around a bit and then ran. The weather is not hot so I was able to run whenever I wanted...which ended up being around 11. I ran my 5 mile loop- I thought I was sucking under but actually to my surprise I hit my last record time. On my way up the hill I passed a woman running down...when I got back to the house she was coming back...turns out she is my new neighbor and runs slow like me...we will make a date to run together...it is always nicer to have someone to run with. I am approaching 300 miles for the first time in ages...I have 42.07 miles to go for 2013!

Tonight I have a PTA event...it will be fun but I am so enjoying doing nothing. I have my sewing computer warming up and I hope to make some gifts for Thanksgiving and Hanukkah. The dog is waiting for a walk and I would love to just sit on the couch.

Tomorrow is a loooong day. I cannot eat, only drink clear liquids for a procedure on Monday....there goes my 3 day weekend but it is better than taking a day off work. Conference are coming up and I have a zillion report cards to do...and papers to score and lessons to plan and books to read. I am looking forward to a fun Thanksgiving break even though we will be traveling.
 
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*ENJOY A LAZY DAY

3 comments:

Dana said...

Yay for lazy weekends and congrats on your miles! How great that you'll have a running partner soon. ☺

Best of luck with your procedure.

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Yes, it's been nice to be kind of lazy with the 3rd day to the weekend. I hope all is ok with the procedure, and I hear ya on easier than taking the day off even though I wish it weren't.
Just two weeks until TG break and then 3 weeks from there until Winter break...not that I'm counting.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I hope your procedure went well for you.
It would be great to have a running partner....I enjoy walking with someone other than myself. Notice I said 'walking'. :)