Using a ipad while traveling here is stupid...I can't even view the photos we took because the adapter won't work. It won't take "sticks" to use Internet at small motels or hostels and is pretty much useless...should have brought my laptop even though it is a little larger it would have been much more useful...but I stupidly borrowed this from work...thinking it would work!
We are at the airport heading to the south island. We made it to the most northern part of the north island and now will go to the most southern tip. It is wonderful here!! It is winter and has rained some but we have seen magnificent rainbows and slid down some awfully muddy slopes while tramping.
More to come mates,
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*
LAUGH HARDER*TAKE
A LIE DOWN*
5 comments:
I am so excited for you! : ) Can't wait to see your pictures.
There should be a world wide law against jackin' people around with exorbitant prices for Internet sevices in airports and hotels/motels.
They hotel I stayed in a couple of weeks ago wanted $15 an hour. WTH?
Enjoy your time there!
I agree! When we pay about $20 a month for personal interet imagine what the hotels are raking in when they charge per minute or hour or even day. Every time I've traveled out of the country with my exhorbitantly expensive iphone, using it has been so hit and miss. It sounds like you are having a blast, and I bet it is so beautiful. Enjoy!
As long as you are taking photos while you go, then I'm good with it! Enjoy!
xoxo
I've enjoyed your blog and gave you a Sunshine Award on mine. I included two options, one to play along and another to do absolutely nothing - your choice. :)
Post a Comment