Friday, August 10, 2012

volcanoes, Internet and the likes in kiwi land

I was thinking that if the volcano continues to blow, my flight may be cancelled and I would be stuck here....with Internet service by the mg...I open my email and a photo of a friend's newborn comes up and my free mg's are all gone....just like that! For winter, the weather has been amazing...I could wear shorts today! I can't wait to see the photos we have taken and to get to my email. Until then, cheers my friends! *live strong*LOVESTRONGER*laugh harder*I don't know where i'ma gonna go if the volcano blows*

3 comments:

Dana said...

Have a great time!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

I'll be hoping you get delayed a little bit...who wants to start school when you're traveling across the world.

Busy Bee Suz said...

I can't wait to see all the photos too! Boo-to volcanos!