Thursday, May 9, 2013

Is it 12 or 13?

I can't remember my first one...but I do have many of these photos...although this is today's...I arrived just as the "Energizer" Station was being set up....there was coffee...(yuck!) bagels and banana...and a cool bike bag filled with goodies.
Last night I got out my work bike- BUT Daughter #2 rode it home from work and got a flat- of which I did not want to fix...so I took the wheel to the bike shop BUT the tire was too worn...I tried to take the Captain's wheel and trade it with mine BUT I couldn't get the quick release brake to release- sooooo, I got out my road bike- which cannot go off roading on the trail I ride to work. Sooooo I rode to the Energizer Station, got my goodies and took the bus up the big hill to work. So my bike ride was only about 3 miles. This was the first time I put my bike on the front rack of the bus- I had watched a YouTube of it and it was actually quite easy.

The way home I took another route straight down hill and added 3.7. Now that it is lighter earlier I can start riding my bike again...I am afraid of bobcats if I ride before sunrise.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*RIDE YOUR BIKE TO WORK*

4 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

First off, yes! get the book I mentioned...it was so good.
I'm glad you got your bike ride in. My favorite part was that you worry about bobcats if you go too early, reallY? I see the bike on the front of the city buses a lot and always think that's so great. Glad it was easy.

ChiTown Girl said...

Last weekend we spent about 6 hours cleaning the garage (not nearly finished, though, which is sad!) and I was able to dig my bike out. I can't wait to start riding. Right now, both tires are flat, so this weekend, I'll take care of that. I guess there's no rush, since we are NOT having bike riding weather right now. Two days ago, on my birthday, it was 85, HOT and sunny! Today, I could see my breath while I was outside picking up dog poop (sorry, I know, not a pleasant image!) It's been raining since yesterday, and it's supposed to keep raining, on and off, all weekend. :(

Wendy said...

yeah, bobcats are no joke!

Busy Bee Suz said...

You are the biking queen! Do bobcats really attack? Our neighbor told me she saw a bobcat in her yard twice in the last year! Yikes.