Thursday, May 30, 2013

Reading assessements.....

...if I hear the book about bubbles one more time my mind may just spontaneously combust!


*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*LISTEN TO FIRST 
GRADERS READ ALOUD*

5 comments:

Kern Windwraith said...

I don't know the book you're referring to, but judging by your reaction, I'm pretty sure I don't want to!

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Right!?!? By the last half of the kids I can mark the form without even looking at the story! Almost done!!!! We've got 2 weeks after this one and I can hardly wait! Hang in there!

Wendy said...

You're usually so excited when those little ones crack the code and become readers, but having taught pre-school for a time, I know the *fun* of singing that SAME song, reading that SAME silly story, faking surprise at the SAME joke. Hang in there -- you're giving those kids a gift.

Dana said...

What book is it? I need to make sure my kids never see it. ;)

Teacher-Mom said...

Congratulations!!! I will surely be picking your brain after this summer...I hope that's okay? I don't know about you, but after teaching first grade, anything else is a snap!