Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Another item checked off my bucket list....

Although it wasn't the old stadium where the Babe played, it is still Yankees Stadium.
And although my Angels lost miserably, I managed to get myself there via subway, buy a ticket, watch the game and get myself back- through the not so nice neighborhood, and safely back to the hostel...with my souvenir cup!

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*LOVE  BASEBALL*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey...give me a ring sometime when you get a break from TC workshop....glad you were able to find some new places to go to in NYC.. one of the greatest cities ever...

:)

Busy Bee Suz said...

How fun for you!!! I'm glad to know you're not just sitting around twidling your thumbs. :)
XO

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Looks like fun. I'm sorry the angels lost. I saw a game few years back at Yankee stadium. It was against the Red Sox so I had to root or them instead.
Sounds like you're having fun!

Wendy said...

What fun! -- you are really seeing all the iconic NY spots.