There are dogs for the dog lovers, sport equipment themes, coffee, flowers for kinder"garden" with photos of each child in the center of the flowers... and then there is mine:
and the little finish line flag....side two...
So far this week I have gotten handmade cards, chocolate candies and lots of little gifts...like those rubberband bracelets, bookmarks and notes. And today we had breakfast made by parents. It's a good week to be a teacher!
Tomorrow is National Ride Your Bike to Work Day! You can bet I will be riding the wrong way to work by 6 miles just to stop by and get my swag back for the 20th anniversary of Ride Your Bike to Work Day!!
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*RIDE YOUR BIKE TOMORROW*
...and yes, I remembered my towel for the club today :)


2 comments:
Fantastic door. The mutual support between parents and teachers makes for a great school. Your school must be a great one. Thanks for teaching!
Oh so fun! It's nice to be appreciated.
Post a Comment