Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Got Mud?

Under the barbed wire...you can see the Biologist just entering the mud crawl...
Here is the Biologist crossing the balance beam over the water...which was just after climbing that big dirt hill behind...



After climbing a wall, then a sagging net to the top of the slide...I glided to the finish with a splash...


I have to get the photos from the balance beam over the water pit...I didn't get any of the rings....which I totally sucked at and definitely need to practice.

What I don't understand is how the guy behind me went down the slide at almost the same time as me but ended up way behind at the finish line.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*CRAWL IN THE MUD AND LOVE IT*

4 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! You're my hero. It looks like so much fun, but I'd probably die.
http://www.someecards.com/usercards/unsubmitted/MjAxMy01OTlkY2RiNDkzM2NmMjZh

Survivormama said...

That looks like fun! You look amazing by the way. I would love to do something like that someday. I have been away for awhile but just started blogging again today...hope to see you around my friend.

Wendy said...

What great pictures and story to match.

Busy Bee Suz said...

You rocked that race. Such cool pictures!!