Saturday, August 9, 2014

Seriously....

I have GONE CRACKERS......

My friend gave me these crackers...she thought it was funny...seriously funny...but I didn't....you know why? It is true...if you saw my Facebook post you already know.

We have been having a good time recuperating at home...enjoying the few days of summer that I have had this year....and then....just because it was 2 weeks since we had been to the E.R, I guess The Captain was feeling a little homesick and we went for a visit at 3:30 a.m. today. Seems he now has some gall stones...and that gall bladder will need to come out- soon...just as soon as the heart heals. We just need to eat light and hope that it doesn't flare up again....because it just wasn't fun for anyone.

 At least we know everyone there now. At least I feel okay enough to go to the thing that doubles as a cafeteria while the real one is under construction to buy a banana, a Kind Bar and a chocolate milk while we waitwaitwaitwaitwait  for the next procedure. We left E.R. at 11, with a card to make an appointment with the surgeon on Monday. Just because Monday was free on the calendar...

But in the meantime, I am crackers...GONE CRACKERS for sure. I will go outside, close my eyes and pretend I am on vacation in Tahiti. I have always wanted to go there....and stay in those huts out on the water where you can jump into the warm water whenever you want...and watch the fish from the glass floors.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*GONE TO TAHITI*

5 comments:

Wendy said...

With all that's gone on, I'm glad you can find a bit of Tahiti in your mind.

Teacher-Mom said...

We shall go to Tahiti and eat crackers together...Imagication anyone? Praying for healing and peace for you and yours. Have a good year.

ChiTown Girl said...

Oh, sister, you guys just can't catch a break, huh? I'm so sorry.

Hopefully The Captain will recover quickly. Sending love and prayers!

xoxox

Busy Bee Suz said...

You have every right to go crackers! Oh my…when it rains it pours. I'm hoping, praying, crossing my fingers that the Captain is done with health issues now.
XOXO

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Oh sheesh Marey! I'm so sorry that you keep getting hit with this stuff. I know it's not easy. I'm thinking good thoughts. I know you have school starting soon. I wish I were closer so I could help. Please take care of yourself too!