Summer is gone. I have a class next week and then it is back to work. This week is filled with Dr appointments and therapy. The kids are all back in their respective countries, states and apartments....and it is back to just us and the Coach here....and now that it is volleyball season for Stanford we see very little of him.
Today we met with the cardiac surgeon...I love that guy...so nice, and of course, so skilled. We got to see The Captain's CT scan prior to the emergency surgery. He showed us what he used to repair the aorta and checked on The Captain's healing. He gave us the name of another surgeon for the gall bladder and also told us the stone may dissolve on its own...something the other surgeon did not tell us was an option. Did I say I love this guy?
Things are getting more back to normal....every day is a day we wouldn't have had :)
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*KISS YOUR SPOUSE*
4 comments:
Sounds like the calm AFTER the storm.
I'm so glad everything is going well!
And life goes on. Thank goodness for the advancements of modern technology and medicine.
Lee
Tossing It Out
Thank goodness for the comfort of routines.
Post a Comment