I am not going to get sick....I can feel it coming.....everyone at work is sick and the time change has messed with the kids inner clocks and they are out of sorts...so I am staying home, working on report cards, drinking tea and Airborne.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*ENJOY THE LONG WEEKEND*
3 comments:
Oo, I'll be sending you all the positive mojo I can so you stay healthy!!
I know the feeling - we are all on our way out with/struggling to fight colds, coughs, sickness and gneral winter time bugs at the moment too! Did you see (I don't know about over there) there's going to be avaccination in the UK for rotovirus, which is the one that usually floors us all in Autumn term? Hope the reports are going quickly, the tea is keeping you warm and you feel ok :)
Oh, I feel your pain. I hope you fight the good fight!
Rest up and stay away from the sneezers. :)
Post a Comment