It was a loooooong...day. Everything went awry from the very start and stayed that way until the final conference ended. The topper was breaking a TV! I was wheeling in a 5' tall cart that had a BIG old TV on top...as I turned to go between two desks the wheel came off the cart and...CrAsH! As it was falling I had a fleeting thought to catch it....thankfully I just let it go. Those big old monster TV's have back ya know. So that is just a little insight into my day.
I swam and now it is my favorite dinner from a little Mexican restaurant and HaPPy HoUr!
I am Thankful for 4 days off :)
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*BREAK A TV*
2 comments:
What a day! I hope you have a calm and relaxing Thanksgiving. :)
(Mexican food sounds good!)
Happy Thanksgiving, M!!
(I think I may have fixed the problem on that last post, so you should be able to see the pictures now.)
Post a Comment