A sequel to the LMNOP Blog...that ran out of photo space....everything here is true- except for the stuff I made up.
Saturday, November 17, 2012
GO FISH!
Yesterday I taught 23 first graders how to play GO FISH. (At the same time- don't try this at home!) I finished my 18th parent conference. I swam 800 yards in the rain. And I celebrated with a blended margarita with salt.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*CELEBRATE SMALL VICTORIES*
I still don't understand Go Fish! Every so often i think we'll play it, then i remember that I don't really know how to play so we have to give up and do something else! I am going to learn and then I am going to REMEMBER! Glad your parent conference is out the way too, hope it went ok! You definitely earned that margarita!
5 comments:
Sounds like that margarita was well deserved!
That sounds like a good game for primary. Fun fun!
Is it wrong that the only thing I envy here is the margarita?
I still don't understand Go Fish! Every so often i think we'll play it, then i remember that I don't really know how to play so we have to give up and do something else! I am going to learn and then I am going to REMEMBER! Glad your parent conference is out the way too, hope it went ok! You definitely earned that margarita!
YOU are my hero. 23? At the same time? Yikes!
Post a Comment