Wednesday, March 27, 2013

16 Boxes

That is how many boxes I have packed. The first box sweep is next week during SPRING BREAK!! I won't be there, but when I return, all those boxes will be in a storage container on the playground. As of this moment, I have no idea where or what I will be teaching- I just know that it won't be in the classroom I have now...the aged, rodent infested, leaking roof of a room with the gorgeous views.

I have way too much to pack, but thankfully two wonderful moms packed 4 of the boxes for me. They also filled plastic eggs for an egg hunt on Friday. I am very lucky- it has only taken 28 years to work in a place like this....I am ready for the next adventure...I should find out Friday what I will be doing if I choose to stay at this school. Then it is SPRING BREAK BABY!!!! Off on adventures with the Captain :)

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*PACK A BOX OR TWO...OR 500*

3 comments:

Dana said...

That's a lot of boxes! Enjoy your Spring Break!

Busy Bee Suz said...

I hope you get a great class....oh and enjoy your spring break. YOU deserve it!!!!

Shannon Lawrence said...

Good luck with your new assignment and your decision!

Shannon at The Warrior Muse