Hey :) Happy Easter! Stopping by and catching up! Wow - that is a lot of boxes (in truth, it's making me slightly nervous as I begin packing to move back to England in summer...I can't have accumulated *that* much...can I?! so, sorry if I've missed this - will you be moving schools compeltely or just to anew year group again at your school? I loved reading about your green eggs (awesome idea!) by the way!
3 comments:
wow.. Your school calendar is different from New York's...New York City and Long Island schools go back next Wednesday..
(I don't know about the rest of NYS).
Have fun....
wow.. Your school calendar is different from New York's...New York City and Long Island schools go back next Wednesday..
(I don't know about the rest of NYS).
Have fun....
Hey :) Happy Easter! Stopping by and catching up! Wow - that is a lot of boxes (in truth, it's making me slightly nervous as I begin packing to move back to England in summer...I can't have accumulated *that* much...can I?! so, sorry if I've missed this - will you be moving schools compeltely or just to anew year group again at your school? I loved reading about your green eggs (awesome idea!) by the way!
Post a Comment