Wednesday, March 6, 2013

When Old Tech Meets New Tech

I know...I am spoiled at my new school...I have a SMART BOARD...but I still have video tapes and I am not going to invest in purchasing those in DVD...or pay to have them digitized...

So this morning I googled, hook up a VCR to a SMART BOARD and sure enough...it can be done. I was pretty sure, since I saw the yellow, white and red plug holes that it could be done...but I didn't want to blow up such a nice, expensive piece of equipment. 
And now we have old meets new in Room 14!

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*LAUGH HARDER*BECOME
YOUR OWN TECH MASTER*

1 comment:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Isn't it so much fun! Jason figured that out a few years ago when we first got ours. I love how it's like a giant screen tv. My new room also has a school sized tv in the corner of the room and I laugh at how old school that is compared to the shiny new boards. :)