CHILDREN'S BOOKS
....appropriate for a teacher who has more than 1,000 books in my classroom alone...not counting what I have at home. But these books are not just for children- they are also for adults who love a good laugh, or cry or just enjoy the pictures.A is for ALISON'S ZINNIA ...
In this book, Anita Lobel uses girl's names, flowers and verbs to make the alphabet of flowers come alive. Alison acquired an Amaryllis for Beryl.... Beryl bought a Begonia for Crystal...Crystal cut a Chrysanthemum for Dawn...all the way to Zena zeroed in on a Zinnia for Alison. The photos are suitable for framing...and the book is a wonderful gift for a gardener of flower lover...I bought this for my daughter Alison when she was just a few years old.
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*
LAUGH HARDER*ENJOY A GOOD
CHILDREN'S BOOK NO MATTER
HOW OLD YOU ARE*

11 comments:
My mother-in-law is a teacher and she owns this book.
Dropping by from A to Z Challenge. This is my first year participating.
Brett Minor
Transformed Nonconformist
What a great theme. You will have so much fun with it. I'm so excited the challenge finally started up again!!!
I love your theme! My daughter is 6 and is learning to read. She loves books and I'm not always sure what I could get her. This book look great. Thanks for sharing, I already have it on my book list. (:
Hi, I found someone who shares my theme, how lovely, will be popping back to see what other books you write about.
thanks for sharing
Lovely post...my own post today is all about spring flowers...;~) Good luck with the challenge! I participated last year and had a blast!
Donna L Martin
www.donasdays.blogspot.com
A beautiful post! Welcome to the Challenge, this is my 3rd year and it just gets bigger and better every year! Blessings
Shannon @I Survived & Now I Run
http://runningsurvivor.blogspot.com
Wow, what a wonderful book! I think my nieces would love this. Thanks for sharing.
Happy A to Z-ing! from Laura Marcella @ Wavy Lines
I'd never heard of this book, but it sounds lovely. I'll be coming back to see what other books you write about.
(Grover at Inane Ramblings)
Great theme! And I haven't heard of this children's book before. I bet the pictures are lovely!
A to Z Participant
Cherie Reich - Author and Surrounded by Books Reviews
Clever theme! There are so many good children's books that you may have trouble deciding which to use. I love that THIS title covers both A and Z - appropriate for the challenge, don't you agree?
It sounds like a lovely book to have for your child, great post.
Post a Comment