Tuesday, April 2, 2013

B is for BATS AT THE LIBRARY

B is for BATS AT THE LIBRARY....
This book is extra special this year as it was one of the California Young Reader Nominees. A cute tale of Bats who get word that a library window was left open and that changes a dull evening into a spectacular event. The bats spend the night rhyming their way through a library adventure- "Can it be true?- Can it be? Bat night at the library!"

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*READ A GOOD BOOK*

9 comments:

Elise Fallson said...

Sounds like another good one. Something tells me my book list will explode by the end of April! (:

A-Z participant blogging from Elise Fallson

Dana said...

Sounds like something my kids will love!

Susan Gourley/Kelley said...

Sounds like a really cute book.

Guilie Castillo said...

Sounds super cute. Alas, I have no kids... Ah well, maybe a friend's will have a birthday soon :) Thanks for sharing! I'm visiting via A-Z.

Shannon @I Survived and Now I Run said...

Sounds like a great read for the kiddos...thanks so much for sharing!

Cynthia said...

Those look like cute little bats on the book cover....although I'd probably freak out if I ever saw a real live bat flying around at my town library.

Wendy said...

Bats freak me out. I bet this book gets read a lot in October, yes?

Cindy Dwyer said...

What a cute book. Makes me wish my kids were younger. Sniff.

Unknown said...

awww, I wish my offspring were still young so I'd have a reason to buy this and read it.