A 1961 classic rhyming story about an ant who tries to help a tea pot back to the counter top after she's fallen to the floor. Help her up said the cup- That's the ticket said the cricket...All of the kitchen’s inhabitants, from foods to pots
and pans, and even the trash - chime in with advice and
encouragement.
This is a book I do remember from the primary grades. It was outdated then and truly is now with the simple drawings of an old time kitchen- but none-the-less enjoyed by my students...and very useful for rhyming exercises.- That's swell said the dinner bell!
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*PUT A LITTLE RHYME IN YOUR LIFE*
5 comments:
I'd forgotten all about this one. I do remember loving those rhymes. :)
I don't remember this book, but it sound cute!
I remember my teachers reading this to us in elementary school! Thanks for the reminder:)
Sounds like a delightful little story.
Than you for visiting my blog.
Manzanita
wanna buy a duck
I have to admit, I like the rhyming in this one; too cute.
Post a Comment