Dear M, what a lovely looking book! I will be checking it out. I spent my childhood reading, and of course, illustrations added immensely to the great pleasure I derived from that pastime. We have more in common that I can say. One thing I will mention is that I used to be a trainer at a gym, and I kept a journal of what I did every day. At the time I was into anerobics. I did a split body schedule so I could train every day. Later I got into aerobics and loved that just as much, even though I had to practice really hard at home first so I wouldn't look like an idiot when I joined my first class. I have found that releasing stress by exercising has been really helpful to me. We lost one of our 5 sons last summer. We miss him so much. xox jean yates
5 comments:
Dear M, what a lovely looking book! I will be checking it out.
I spent my childhood reading, and of course, illustrations added immensely to the great pleasure I derived from that pastime.
We have more in common that I can say.
One thing I will mention is that I used to be a trainer at a gym, and I kept a journal of what I did every day. At the time I was into anerobics. I did a split body schedule so I could train every day. Later I got into aerobics and loved that just as much, even though I had to practice really hard at home first so I wouldn't look like an idiot when I joined my first class.
I have found that releasing stress by exercising has been really helpful to me.
We lost one of our 5 sons last summer. We miss him so much.
xox jean yates
I don't know that one, but the cover is adorable. :)
I love the cover of this book.
Good luck with the rest of the challenge.
http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2013/04/blogging-from-to-z-april-challenge_19.html
That IS a cute little book. We had it at the preschool I taught in when my own girls will little.
i have found a person's blog projects who they are...
all these posts show you care about our future! you are full of encouragement!
great to meet you!
happy a to z!
Post a Comment