Sunday, April 14, 2013

sundAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!!!

Daughter #1 and I are off to run a 5K...we are Team "LAND SHARKS,"
This run has a special category for parents and child...the only rule is that you have to cross the finish line at the same time.

--------
10:45....we're baaaack....

We weren't the oldest team....but we came in 7th....if we had run the 10K we would have been 1st as there was only one team running it and they finished in way over an hour....but my daughter just returned last night from a science conference in Texas and the week before was spring break and she was at the Grand Canyon...so it was a good thing we only did the 5K. Happy Sunday my friends :)


*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*RUN WITH YOUR KID*I WONDER IF WE WILL BE THE OLDEST TEAM?*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

(and I know I have not been updating the blog a lot this year. I have been getting a little bored with the blogging here and there. But I try to stop in and update and read my bloggy buddy blogs. And FYI, I have been posting fun and uplifting posts for 2013. It will give an idea of what I have been up to).

Cindy Dwyer said...

What a fun race that is to have to finish together!

Rhonda Albom said...

How wonderful that you ran together, and 7th sounds pretty impressive to me. I don't run, I would have been last.

Thanks for checking out my AtoZ.
Rhonda @Laugh-Quotes.com
AtoZ #41

Busy Bee Suz said...

You two make a terrific team. She seems as busy as her Mama! ;)