Eric Carle is still publishing books....with his hand painted tissue paper collage pictures and wonderful stories. I love that the inside cover of each book is a different print that distinguishes his style. HIs museum is on my bucket list.
How much do I love Eric Carle?I teach a summer camp class every year called "Eric Carle Camp!"
I am off to Open House at work now...
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER
*READ AN ERIC CARLE BOOK*
6 comments:
Love! And how great that you get to teach that class. ☺
Yes - excellent choice for V.
of course!
Outstanding. At the book festival last week I got a book bag with the hungry caterpillar on the front and all the cute food on the back.
Btw, I spent this week in kindergarten doing a training. Ha! I'm exhausted!!!
And I love that the author used the A to Z theme!
This is an amazing book. I could read it over and over and over again :D
Post a Comment