Tuesday, April 23, 2013

T is for

A Tree is Nice 




 So the last 2 letters have taken me back to the 1950's....classic books with a story that is timeless...(well, except for the line, "A tree is a place to lean your hoe,") otherwise a timeless story I read to my class each year when we study plants.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*PLANT A TREE*

4 comments:

Pumpkin Delight (Kimberly) said...

Such a good one. Still works, so many years later.

Dana said...

I'm getting so many good book recommendations here. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Hello. Stopping by for the A to Z Challenge. I've never heard of this book. Looks like a good one to read when studying about plants and trees.

Susanne
From the Market to the Plate
Putting Words Down On Paper

Grace Grits and Gardening said...

I love trees. I almost wrote about trees myself. Maybe next year - LOL.