Monday, April 8, 2013

G is for...

The Girl Who Wore Snakes.....
At the zoo, Ali asks to hold a snake...she falls in love. Later she buys snakes at a pet store and wears them home.  story for those who love snakes and for those who may be apprehensive....well you won't be by the end.

*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONGER*LAUGH HARDER*BACK TO WORK TODAY* 

5 comments:

Wendy said...

May I just say EKK -- she WORE them?? Oh boy!

Dana said...

I've never heard of this one. Snakes aren't my favorite things, but the kids don't mind them, so I'll give this a try. Thanks!

Timothy S. Brannan said...

Very cute book!

--
Tim Brannan
The Other Side and The Witch
Red Sonja: She-Devil with a Sword
The Freedom of Nonbelief

Busy Bee Suz said...

That sounds really cute. Both my girls LOVE snakes.

Cindy Dwyer said...

Sounds like a great book to help kids not be afraid of snakes just because they are snakes. I'm fine with any size snake as long as it is OUTSIDE of my house!