Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Z is for.....

...the love of hockey! 
Seriously...if you have a little hockey fan around, you want this book...you need this book.


Z Is for Zamboni: A Hockey Alphabet  


And with this, I conclude A-Z April. Just like that...in a rush of 30 days I bring you 24 books- okay so I cheated on my birthday and the day after the Boston Marathon bombing. It's been fun....see some of you next year!
 
*LIVESTRONG*LOVESTRONG*LAUGH
 HARDER*READ A BOOK ABOUT HOCKEY*

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Perfect! There is no better way to end the April Challenge! Congrats Marye.

Dana said...

Great book! Congrats on making it through the challenge. ☺

Unknown said...

Yes the Zamboni is a winner

A to Z and the finish line

Teacher-Mom said...

And they write songs about 'em too! Thanks for the book suggestions. I will be using many of them.

Cindy Dwyer said...

We made it! Happy May 1st. All month you've made me wish my kids were younger so I could read them all these great stories.

Natalie said...

I'll have to double check and see if we have the Z is for Zamboni book. I would find it ironic of we didn't.

Congrats on the challenge!